First I'd like to thank you for reading this blog post. I love sharing my thoughts and experiences here. 2019 has only just started, and I can already tell that this is the year of growth for myself and my business.
I have been waiting for the last couple years, buying equipment I needed, learning more of my craft, and observing the current ecosystem of business. I truly feel prepared for my video production career to get to the next level.
Plans for 2019
- Expand client base into new video markets - simultaneously expanding viewership
- Film, produce, and release Local: A Bike Movie
- Continue work on Everything and Nothing screenplay
- Hire a contracted employee to help with productions
- Launch What's Your Story promotion
- Help grow Skagit Social
Business Thought of the Day
I am very excited for my "What's Your Story" promotion. It is going to give me the opportunity to meet many new businesses and develop working relationships. More info to come, but I wanted to share my excitement.
I am currently on a trip to Massachusetts, and you can follow along on Instagram and Facebook, so expect content and updates coming.
Make something awesome!